Date(s) - 15/10/2019
EXCITING NEW COMMUNITY PROJECT ON QUEENSWAY!
Do you know anybody or any group that might fit into one of the below categories?
We are embarking on a community project at our already established premises on the Queensway in Caia Park aimed at adolescents and adults who are;
• finding mainstream school difficult
• trying to progress to higher education or work placement after finishing school
• struggling with mental health and anxiety
• already in receipt of benefits but have no training or confidence to find work
We wish to provide basic training or experience in a comfortable, relaxed environment where people will gain new skills which aren’t necessarily accessible at the moment and will improve self-confidence.
The areas covered will be;
• Practical Skills Room – Covering Sewing (Domestic & Industrial), Cooking, Baking and DIY
• Classroom with computer & internet access
• Recording Studio
• Dance & Fitness Studios
• Sensory Room
We want to offer the local community the opportunity to learn an array of skills that aren’t easily accessible or considered mainstream and offer work experience in all the above in the premises itself.
If you know of a group, family or society that would benefit from any of the above please comment, tag, share, message, call on 01978 313444 or give us your email address if you wish to get more information.
This event is open to all public who wish to find out more about what we are doing. Please send a representative from your group, charity or community group if part of one.
⏰ 11AM START
☕️ FREE REFRESHMENTS
???? OPEN TO EVERYONE