We Wrexham Savers Ltd, comply with the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998.
- Website data collection
Personal information is collated and stored primarily during the registration process, but is also monitored when there is activity on your account and when you use the website. As with many other websites, we may use software known as ’cookies’ to store information relating to your preferences to enable us to improve our service to you.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Please note that each browser is different so check the “Help” menu of your browser for further information as to how you can change your individual cookie preferences. However, please be aware that if you do not accept incoming cookies then the performance of our website on your system will not be to full standard or our website may not serve at all.
- Your personal data
We collect information about you, our users, so that you are able to use our services effectively as appropriate. We will only collect and retain personal data to the extent that it is strictly necessary for our purposes. Personal data submitted by you to this website may be used by us for the following purposes only:
- To assist us in setting up and managing your account
- To personalise aspects of our overall service to you by building an accurate customer profile of you
- Submission by e mail of offers from Business Members
- To communicate with you about (a) other users who we believe will be of interest to you; (b) new users who have registered with the website; and (c) users who wish to communicate with you
- In order to make available to you promotional or relevant information from Wrexham Savers products and services which may be of interest to you
- Disclosure of information about you
- Any company or other entity to whom we may sell all or part of our business
- Any competent legal, regulatory or law enforcement authority. In the latter case, you will not be informed of any disclosure nor of any reasons for such disclosure and you hereby waive any and all rights that you may have, whether at law or otherwise, of any nature and in any jurisdiction, in connection with such disclosure
- Our professional advisers or other appropriate third parties, if your use of our service or this website is in breach of these terms and conditions
We will always let you have a copy of all information we have about you should you request it.
- Data access and corrections
Upon receipt of your written request we will disclose to you your personal data held by us, we shall correct or delete inaccurate details.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us. We will take appropriate up-to-date measures to protect your personal data including using password protection, data encryption, firewalls and virus checking. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, which we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you can send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Trans-border data transfers
Information submitted by you to us via this website will only be transferred abroad if necessary for the purpose of performing the contractual obligations owed by us to you under our TERMS AND CONDITIONS or when you have given your prior consent to such a transfer.
- Links to other websites